So, I’ll make several simple points on what I’m gonna do in the future.
- For Arifureta project, as I’m already have two active long-run projects, so I’ll yield and trust it to elementalcobalt. He already did up to chapter 131 right now. Please give him your support so he can finish MTL-ing Arifureta till end.
- Last month is really a hell of activities for me. Kancolle event Spring 2016, PSO2 Limited-event, Arifureta deadline, College stuff presentation, and various things. I apologize for the delay and my lack of new updates.
- Takami no Kago will back to normal release, since darknari is freed from my request on editing arifureta. (My deep gratitude for her).
- Motoyuusha is in-need for editor/TLC, cyrogen already made the announcement in here. Please apply if you want/interested to contribute something to community.
- Still about Motoyuusha, some of people already asked me for when I’ll releasing the next chapter. Currently I have 8 chapters translated and unedited yet. Do you want me to post the unedited chapter(s)/week while waiting we got a new editor/TLC?
I guess that’s all for now.
I’m sorry if any of you have high expectation for Arifureta.
Rest assured, if by any chance, the project is back to dead, at that time I’ll gladly raising it from dead. 🙂
Next chapter of Takami no Kago soon~